Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Art! Yayyy!

Hey friends! Long time no see! I recently had the pleasure of not only participating in but helping to curate an art show at Nickelodeon for our crew, Robot and Monster. The show turned out great! It's so gratifying to see how creative and talented everyone working on our show is and I can't wait to see what else they come up with!

Anyway, as promised, here are some of the pieces that I created for the show for your digital viewing pleasure:

This one is called "Meet me by the green dumpster" and it actually sold at the show *yay*


"Summertime"


and last but not least, "It's fun to say 'Boudoir'"


I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them. Can you tell how much I miss SF? haha well, stay tuned because you better believe there's more where that came from!

Bye for now
<3

5 comments: